According to Wikipedia Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the volume and quality of traffic to a web site from search engines via "natural" search results. SEO can also target different kinds of search, including image search, local search, and industry-specific vertical search engines.
Vision Technology Management uses numerous proven techniques to increase the number of visitors, or traffic, to your site. The best way to successfully increase the amount of traffic to your site, is to clarify what your sites goal, purpose or mission statement is. Search engines not only pick-up information about your entire site. They also gather information for each page and if set-up correctly each page can pass it's own information and keywords along with the site to help increase your chances.
How to Successfully use Keywords and Keyword Phrases to drive site traffic:
Deciding what your targeted audience is and understand the product or service your are selling.
- If your targeted audience is local then you may want to focus on including your locality as much as possible on your site and within your page names. Such as: Beaufort, SC Computers.
- If your targeted audience is broader, then you may want to focus more on the products or service you are selling. You may want to have categories for your products labeled properly and more suggestive at what you're selling. You will want the names of your products to be the keywords you want your visitors searching for. Such as:
- Computer Software Consulting and Repair
- Antique 1940's Wood Makeup Mirror - Brown
- You may want a mix both local and product target audiences and this can be achieved on a page by page bases.
Vision Technology Management will help guide you through this process. Help you to discover your preferred target audience and chose the best Keywords and or Phrases to use within your titles, page and product descriptions to increase your search rankings.