Artisan POS Plus replaces your cash register (or hand-written sales slips!) and manages your inventory & customer relationships, while quickly & reliably ringing up sales. Artisan POS Plus, supports electronic cash drawers, bar code readers, and many other POS devices. Multiple registers and simultaneous sales per register. Easily exports accounting data to Quickbooks, Peachtree and other accounting programs. Insightful design makes it easy to use while providing all the fast reliable power you need to run your store.
Artisan Point of Sale Software Is:
"Scrap that old Cash Register
and get the Power of POS"
Software prices begin at $999 for first station (as of 7/18/2016)
Artisan has been around for many years in thousands of installations.
Artisan can be run on a LAN with multi-registers in multi-shops.
Intuitive interface gets you going fast, even novice computer users find it easy, often easier than a cash register.
Contact Us for more information, a Free Demo Disk and/or brochure.
With Artisan Software You Are Able Too:
- Know more about what sells in your store & when.
- Keep a closer eye on inventory counts to help prevent sales loss.
- Product & customer pop-up notes for upsell suggestions and special treatment.
- Customer pop-up notes helps you to provide personalized treatment.
- Keep accurate customer records to increase customer loyalty.
- Look and act more professional, creating greater customer confidence.
- Offer customer services such as layaways, in-house credit accounts, gift certificates, and more.
- Accurately price and ring up items.
- Increase speed & accuracy at the register by using a bar code scanner.
- Accurately track purchase costs & buy smarter.
- Computer-printed price tags dramatically save time & are easier to read.
- Issue (and track) credit for returned merchandise instead of paying cash.
- Track inventory changes to help prevent and identify theft.
- Detailed reports & easy consignment support let you buy smarter and lower inventory investment.
- Faster physical inventory counting with the use of portable data terminals.